Residential Building Works

HomeWorks can cover your client's existing structure, building works, property owner's liability and home contents under one single seamless policy.

And unlike standard home insurance policies, HomeWorks provides All Risks cover throughout the duration of the works and caters for properties which after completion of the works are to be owner occupied or even used as private holiday homes.

The value of the works can range from the thousands into the millions - and we're happy to quote for Non Negligent Liability cover and/or increased Property Owner's Liability up to £5m upon request.

You can submit a quote request now by logging into the Plum Online Portal.

If you need a reminder of your login details, contact

Read all about the product cover and limits here >>

And for your commercial clients...

Just like our HomeWorks policy, PropertyWorks delivers a single, seamless policy that can cover the existing structure, building works, property owner's liability and contents.

Examples of projects include pubs converting to apartmentschurches into offices and retirement homes into schools. PropertyWorks can also cater for your non-commercial clients who own properties where once the works are complete, are intended for private letting.

You can access and download more information about PropertyWorks by clicking here

If you have any questions on either HomeWorks or PropertyWorks, give our dedicated underwriting team a call on 0345 263 7468 or email

We look forward to hearing from you.