Far from standard.


Residential Building Works home insurance - new and improved from 1 July 2020

Home Contents

By this we mean the household's goods and personal property, within the home, which are the homeowner's property or which they are legally liable for.

If cover is selected, the home’s contents are insured against:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake
  • Aircraft and other flying devices or items dropped from them
  • Storm, flood or weight of snow
  • Escape of water from fixed water tanks, apparatus or pipes
  • Escape of oil from a domestic fixed oil-fired heating installation and smoke damage caused by a fault in any fixed domestic heating installation
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Collision by vehicle or animal
  • Persons taking part in riot, violent disorder, strike, labour disturbance, civil commotion or acting maliciously
  • Damage to contents caused by subsidence or heave of the site on which the risk address stands or landslip
  • Falling trees, telegraph poles or lamp-posts

For full terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations please refer to our policy summary and policy wording, available at the Document Centre.

© Copyright @ 2020 Plum Underwriting Ltd. All rights reserved.
Plum Underwriting Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority No 309166. Registered at 50 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3JY. Company number 04509589.

Powered by

Website design by Frontmedia
Our accreditations