Product Enhancements to Flex Home Insurance in Ireland
With a variety of increased cover limits, here's a summary of the key updates for our flagship non standard home insurance product Flex.
- Increase from €25,000 to €30,000 under definition of building works.
- Property in the open increased from €1,000 to €2,000
- Money increased from €750 to €1,000
- Credit Cards increased from €750 to €1,000
- Pedal cycles increased from €500 to €750
- Contents in garage and outbuildings increased from €5,000 to €7,500
- Increase number of days within the unoccupied definition from 30 to 60 days
- Increase of trace and access limit from €5,000 to €7,500
Please note for clarity, we have reinforced an existing exclusion for infectious or contagious diseases.
You can view a full What's Changed document by clicking here >>
Non-standard doesn't mean sub-standard
Our reputation has been built on our ability to say 'yes' where others say 'no'. Our experienced teams of trading underwriters will look at each case specifically to offer bespoke terms on our market standard Flex home insurance wording.
For example, we can help those with (but not limited to):
- Businesses run from home
- Irregular occupancy patterns
- Non standard construction
- Previous subsidence
- Adverse claims history
- Convictions or bankruptcy history
Talk to us
If you'd like to discuss a case simply call one of our Trading Underwriters on 1800 937100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help.
Alternatively you can get a quote now by clicking here >>
If you need a reminder of your username/password simply email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.